Assembly & commissioning
OUR ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Our installation services include
- Installation of the switchgears
- Electrical installation of the motors
- Installation of terminal boxes, sensors and external electrical components
- Installation of cable towers, energy chains
Supervisors ensure optimal operation on the construction site at the equipment supplier or directly at the final place of the plants and machines.
DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE AND COMMISSIONING
Alphatec Systems works with successful machine and plant manufacturers around the globe. In doing so, we remain available on site until our control unit and your system are up and running without any interruption and are also available for service, maintenance and expansion work afterwards. Our on-site services include e.g.
- Commissioning of automation
- Optimization of drive technology
- Test of the safety functions
- Load tests
- Test of interface to the process control system
- Training of service personnel
- Training of the operator
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Regular service can be covered by maintenance contracts. We offer you
- Maintenance work
DRIVE AND AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
Should the existing drive or automation technology be outdated or no spare parts are available anymore in the future, we will also equip you with the state of the art drive and control technology. In such retrofit applications we replace e.g.
- Old Siemens S5 PLCs through an S7-300, S7-400 or S7-1500
- Siemens Masterdrives inverter technology with new Sinamics S120
Depending on the application and desire, however, other techniques may also be used in the conversion, e.g.
- Stanchion control for slip ring motors
- DC controller for DC machines
- Conventional drive technology via contactor control